Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November Photo Update

This is a photo update.Pre- Trick or Treat @ EMS Station(above). Carved pumpkin. (below) Below Jay helping me work on my truck in the shop.Kyle and Chris came to the farm for youth gun season. Kyle shot a doe. Chris and I saw many deer, maybe we'll get 'em next time.
Below is pictures of processing the deer ( Yes we do it ourselves (year #5 for self butchering)). Kenny and Jay working hard grinding meat. We can usually process in about 2-3 hours total, with help. This saves us $50-$100 dollars; per deer. Note: Cayla and I have to buy no license per OH law because we are land owners; so no $ invested in license either. Cheap, Tasty, healthy, lean meat. Oh, how I look forward to Sloppy Does. (Does...Joes, LOL!)

Happy Thanksgiving & safe travels to all!

No comments: